A special nurturing treatment, bringing harmony and balance to the reproductive, digestive and sacral areas of your body. This unique therapy re-awakens and re-connects women to their bodies and is tailored to the needs of those who have gynecological issues, trying to conceive or need support on their fertility journey.
How can this massage help you?
Women’s Well-being Massage is a deep but gentle, non invasive abdominal and sacral therapy, which focuses on improving circulation to the abdominal organs, helping to improve blood, nerve and lymph flow. The massage also focuses on releasing emotional and physical tension, clearing congestion and encouraging natural movement.
The massage can help to balance all the key areas, which can be imbalanced. Conditions such as
- Polycystic Ovaries
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)
- Menstrual imbalances: none, painful, heavy, irregular, PMS
- Digestive Issues: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), bloating, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, diarrhoea
Learn how specific conditions can be helped:
Endometriosis / Adenmyosis
- Helps to break down scar tissue and adhesions
- Reduces inflammatory response associated with hormone imbalance
- Improves hormones; helps to balance and regulate cycle
- Supports good balance of blood sugar levels
- Improves congesion and circulation to the ovaries
- Rebalances the reproductive system
- Realigns the womb, releases soft tissue and relieves pain
- Improves blood flow
Blocked fallopian tubes
- Helps to realign position
- Assists bloods
- Breaks down scar tissue/ adhesion’s associated with inflammatory conditions and cysts
Emotional Trauma/ Undiagnosed
- Abusive relationships
- Fear of birth
- Reconnects ou with your womb and creative energies
- Shifts non-serving energies and patterns
- Helps to reduce stress – stress hormones can impact on progesterone levels, meaning shorter luteal phases. It helps to increase prolactin levels
When women reach peri-menopause, we undergo massive hormonal changes which leaves us feeling out of balance and emotional. This massage is nurturing and soothing and helps to change the problematic experience you may be having. It is deep and relaxing but helps on an energetic and emotional level too.
Please note: you are still pre-menopausal until you have not had a bleed for 12 months or you have had a blood test to measure your hormone levels and your FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) levels are elevated.
Women’s Well-eing Massage Therapy aims to support, nourish and nurture women whatever their journey, offering one of the important benefits: to relax and release tension and emotions from within. Contact Seema for more information.
This massage is not only effective for gynaecological issues. The womb is the creative power house and this therapy can also help if you feel ‘stuck’ or ‘lost’ in your life journey.
Book Your Massage Appointment Now
Please select your massage service and preferred date to book a session.