Find Out More
Want to more more about holistic therapies and massages? Get in touch directly with Seema at Amazsage for a friendly chat on how she can help you.
Tel: 07547 344 345
Please note that at busy times we may not be able to answer telephone calls or messages, as the therapist will be in treatments but please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can, (normally within 2 hours).
Other information & Aftercare advice
Which massage is best for me?
When choosing a treatment, it really depends on what you want help with or how you want to feel after your treatment. I would recommend that you contact me to discuss your options further.
How long will the massage last?
I have listed the duration beside the treatment along with the prices. Please note that the duration includes filling out consultation form and allows time for you to get undressed and dressed again.
Do you massage men?
No, unfortunately I do not massage men. I am a professional holistic therapist offering massage treatments to women only. Birthing workshops and Hypnobirthing classes are open to couples.
To prepare yourself for your appointment, please arrive for your appointment clean and smelling fresh. Women – Knickers must be worn, but you can choose to go topless. Please do not wear sports bra.
Massage Aftercare Advice
After receiving any form of massage, it is perfectly normal to feel the following symptoms; feeling tired, increased or decreased energy, increased bladder/ bowel movements, cold like symptoms, changes in sleep patterns, headache, dizziness or nausea.
These reactions occur as your body works to re-balance and detoxify. They will last no longer than 24-48 hours but if you have any concerns, please do let me know. Aftercare advice will be given after your treatment
After your massage:
- Drink plenty of water, squash or herbal teas to help flush out any toxins
- Avoid large meals; try eating a light healthy meal
- Avoid consuming alcohol and caffeine for at least 12 hours
- Avoid smoking for as long as possible
- Avoid strenuous exercise and allow time to rest and relax mentally and physically
- Listen to your body; if you feel tired, try having a nap or if you feel feel of energy, go out for a short walk but DO NOT over exert yourself.
- Gentle stretching can help if you suffer from tension in the same area
- For long term results, book in for regular treatment and follow the aftercare advice provided.