Are you ready for birth?
Pregnancy is a very special time, but that doesn’t mean it’s a walk in
the park. Your body is going through enormous changes, so now is the
time to treat yourself and get yourself in perfect condition, ready for
when your baby arrives. Learn techniques of how your partner can help assist you before, during and after labour.
There are many things you can do to make it a less scary experience for both you and your baby. Imagine a positive, calm, relaxed birth experience
with your partner as a central focus of this process. A birth, which
enables choice, control and confidence.
What does it include?
This workshop includes:
- Breathing, Visualisation and Relaxation Techniques
- Physical preparation/ Exercise
- Using positions in labour
- The stages of labour
- Creating your birth space
- The role of your birth partner
- Massage techniques; Shaitsu, Back, Abdomen, Head, Neck and Shoulders, Arms and Legs
- Labour focused Shiatsu points to help assist during labour
- Helping you to prepare for your baby to arrive
- Learn about baby positioning