What does Amazsage mean?
Amazsage means to receive Amazing Massage 🙂
When it comes to thinking of a business name, Seema wanted to think how she would like her clients to feel. Keeping you in mind, she created the word Amazsage and felt that it works nicely and feels unique.
Put yourself first and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage; restore vitality, boost your general wellbeing and de-stress.
Passion to Restore Vitality and Promote General Well-Being
Everyone deserves a bit of ‘me time’ – this is your opportunity to put yourself first and do something for yourself!
Seema offers a variety of massage and holistic therapies, healing and shiatsu; ideal for women looking to restore vitality and improve their general wellbeing. She also provides special support for women who are trying to conceive, pregnant or recovering post-birth – at this special time you need someone you can trust completely. Rest assured, you’re in safe hands!
Qualified Holistic Massage Therapist
Seema qualified as a Massage Therapist in 2014 and is continuing to train in a variety of therapies. Amazsage reflects how Seema intends to make clients feel and is paired with her energy and enthusiasm. She believes that clients benefit from regular holistic treatments to restore vitality and general well-being to endure a better quality of life.
Seema decided to learn massage after working in the Holistic Industry
for over 11 years. Wanting to expand her horizons, she always had an
interest in learning about the human body and how massage can help
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Swedish Holistic Massage
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- Pregnancy Massage with Shiatsu Diploma: APNT and Wellmother Institute
- Diploma in Birthlight Yoga for Maternity Professionals
- Diploma in Fertility Massage™ Therapy
- Diploma in Reflexology
- Statement of Attendance for Maternity Reflexology (Part One & Two)
- Reproflexology™ (Part One & Two)
- Mindful Mamma Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- The Little Birth Company Practitioner
- Practitioner Certificate(s)/ Diploma(s) in:
- Practitioners Diploma in Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage
- Practitioners Diploma in Pregnancy Massage/Abdominal and Full Body
- Practitioners Diploma in Hot and Cold Stone Massage
- Practitioners Diploma in Traditional Thai Foot Massage
- Practitioners Diploma in Crystal Healing
- Practitioners Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Teachers Diploma Certificate in Meditation Tuition
- RASA Practitioners Diploma in Reiki & Seichem Healing Levels 1&2 and The Violet Flame
- Practitioners Certificate in Rebozo Techniques
- Practitioners Certificate in Baby Massage Instructor
- Certificate of Attendance Birthlight Yoga for Maternity Level 1
- Certificate of Attendance Birthlight Yoga for Maternity Level 2
- St John’s Ambulance Certificate in First Aid at Work
- Treatment rooms
- The Studios40 (Nutrafit Ltd). 40 Nelson Street, Leicester, LE1 7BA
- 141 Boldmere Road (Holistic Hatchlings), Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B73 5UL
- House Visits
- If you live within a 3 mile radius of LE5 – then travel is FREE
- If you live further than 3 miles of LE5 and within 10 miles – then travel is charged at 45p per mile
- If you live further than a 10 mile radius, travel costs will be charged at £1.00 per mile or under the discretion of Amazsage Therapies and the client.
- All treatments carried out in Sutton Coldfield will remain at the venue. No mobile visits will be considered.
We accept all methods of payment: Cash, Debit and Credit Card Transactions using a card terminal, BACS and PayPal. We accept the following methods above.